We welcome blog posts and contributions on a range of topics :
– advice on career, publications, interviews, teaching;
– experience in archives
– gender & ethnic diversity
– precarity & casualisation of labour
– information on upcoming (or past) seminars, conferences, events
– teaching materials and resources
If you would like to contribute to the blog, please contact either Ludivine Broch (L.Broch@westminster.ac.uk) or Alison Carroll (A.Carroll@brunel.ac.uk). We are also very open to any new ideas and topics, as well as re-posting any post on this blog.